Supplier Quality Engineer
My client in Coventry is looking to add a Supplier Quality Engineer to their growing team on a 6 month contractual period.
The post will involve:
- Making sure Supplier APQP and PPAP activities are completed in line with Customer specific requirements and project timescales.
- Operating within the Supplier base to lead quality improvement teams and thus improve performance KPI's in terms of customer /Supplier concerns, PPM and scrap.
- Record, coordinate, respond and closeout Supplier concerns.
- Understand customer requirements / expectations in full, ensuring information is communicated into Supplier base accordingly.
- Maintain customer and internal systems QMS, updates for internal Supplier related activity (including costs, PPM, delivery performance.
- Operate procedures within TS16949 quality system requirements in addition to customer specific requirements.
- Ensure application of Quality core tools to improve Customer satisfaction and prevent quality concerns within Supplier base.
- Oversee completion of Supplier audits in line with current company audit requirements.
- Offer support to engineering in FMEA reviews.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Experience
- SAP Experience
- Pressing Experience
- VDA Knowledge
- Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Lead Auditor Experience
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Driving
Jemca Car Group are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our business based out of our Reading dealershi...
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Service Advisor required in Grimsby. Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £24,000 Per Annum Term: ...
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Technician required in Loughborough Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic, OTE £31,000 Per Annum Term: Full time...
Who are we? Smart Fleet Solutions are in the Top 100 privately owned firms in the UK and are one of the leading suppliers of vehicle refurbi...
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Cheltenham Salary: Up to £15,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum Term: Full Tim...