Customer Services / Call Centres
Underwriting Team Manager
We are currently recruiting for Team Managers with underwriting knowledge to join our well known home shopping client in Aintree on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
Your New Role
As Team Manager you will lead, motivate, support and drive the performance of your Underwriting Advisors within a fast paced, dynamic call centre environment. You will ensure your team carry out duties and activities in line with relevant policies and procedures in order to comply with regulatory and quality requirements i.e. complying with FCA guidance on responsible lending.
As a Team Manager, what responsibilities will you have?
- Act as the underwriting referral point for your Advisors
- Ensure underwriting quality is in line with underwriting strategy
- Understand and operate within regulatory framework and identify and escalate any risks to the business in line with company policy.
- Lead and manage the team in order to deliver corporate strategy, including effective performance management.
- Maintain and improve all areas of operational performance through setting and reviewing KPIs for your team.
- Plan, prioritise and manage individual and team workflow effectively to deliver exceptional customer service, ensuring forecast demand is adequately resourced.
- Understand individual motivators and encourage your advisors to continually improve their performance.
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Customer Services / Call Centres
Our client is one of the worldâs largest manufacturers of glass and glazing products for the architectural, automotive and technical gl...
At Home, Care & Support Assistants, Newcastle â Traditional Family Values Are you looking for a change of career or are you an experi...
Company Xchanging is a business process and technology services provider and integrator. Listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:XCH), we h...
Facilities Support Assistant (Casual Worker) St Pauls, Bristol The Role In this role you will be responsible for helping the centre to fun...
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor Location: Cheadle, Manchester (SK3 0UX) We are the largest third-party accident management and claims ha...