Customer Services / Call Centres
Recruitment Consultant - Unlimited Commission and Incentives
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Location: City of London - Bank / Monument
Salary: £22-23K + uncapped commission + incentives (£50K 1st year OTE)
Nigel Frank International are an established recruitment agency with 8 global offices covering all continents. We support some of the most prestigious clients globally, supporting their recruitment requirements and delivering a stand out service.
We're experiencing vast growth, which leads to long term opportunities for everybody with a center of excellence offered by our highly experienced training team to ensure you reach full potential and grasp the opportunity we have on offer.
Working in a 360 recruitment position, you will be required to:
- Develop business relationships with existing and new businesses
- Develop an additional client base to what we already have via sales calls, meetings, networking events etc.
- Resource for the best candidates in the market and maintain long term relationships
- Marketing your business
- Achieve various KPI's and targets
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ambitious mentality with the hunger to over achieve
- Sound communication skills both written and verbally
- Sales experience (any considered)
- Ability to handle pressure
- Relationship management - ability to identify opportunities and build long lasting rapport
In return of the above, Nigel Frank International can offer the following:
- Up to £22,000 based on experience (OTE Year 1 £50,000)
- Industry leading commission scheme
- 20 days holiday
- Clear career progression with a training academy to support you along the way
- All expenses paid holidays (twice per year) - New York, Miami, Marrakech, Ibiza etc.
- 'Lunch Clubs' - achievers dine at Michelin star restaurants every month
Fill in your details in the 'Apply For This Job' box below or e-mail your CV to [Click Here to Email Your CV]
To find out more about this role and career opportunities with Nigel Frank, please call Levi Lewis on +44 207 337 0841.
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Customer Services / Call Centres
Our client is one of the worldâs largest manufacturers of glass and glazing products for the architectural, automotive and technical gl...
At Home, Care & Support Assistants, Newcastle â Traditional Family Values Are you looking for a change of career or are you an experi...
Company Xchanging is a business process and technology services provider and integrator. Listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:XCH), we h...
Facilities Support Assistant (Casual Worker) St Pauls, Bristol The Role In this role you will be responsible for helping the centre to fun...
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor Location: Cheadle, Manchester (SK3 0UX) We are the largest third-party accident management and claims ha...