Customer Services / Call Centres
- Provide reception cover promoting the Company's image to all residents and visitors in a pleasant, caring and professional manner.
- To receive all residents/visitors in a pleasant efficient manner. Ensuring that the Visitors Book is completed and the appropriate person is notified of their arrival.
- To ensure all messages are passed to the correct person in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
You will have reception and administrative experience gained in a similar customer focussed environment.
- GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Please be aware that this is a part time receptionist role that will require the successful applicant to work alternate weekends.
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Customer Services / Call Centres
Our client is one of the worldâs largest manufacturers of glass and glazing products for the architectural, automotive and technical gl...
At Home, Care & Support Assistants, Newcastle â Traditional Family Values Are you looking for a change of career or are you an experi...
Company Xchanging is a business process and technology services provider and integrator. Listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:XCH), we h...
Facilities Support Assistant (Casual Worker) St Pauls, Bristol The Role In this role you will be responsible for helping the centre to fun...
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor Location: Cheadle, Manchester (SK3 0UX) We are the largest third-party accident management and claims ha...