Building and Trades
Assistant Works Manager
The Assistant Works Manager is responsible for the management of the construction site in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers' objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the project manager with key aspects of delivery
- Assisting the management and ensuring implementation of Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Assisting with Project planning, programming, control and risk management on larger schemes
- Helping manager all stakeholder and shared services departments
- Managing and motivating the project delivery team and ensuring that project timescales and target outputs are met
- Management and procurement of materials and supply chain
- Management of project reports and KPI metrics
- Working with senior management to find ways to improve project
- Ensuring all contracts are managed safely
- CSCS Card
- First Aid at Work
- Valid UK driving license
- Demonstrable experience within civil engineering contracting
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- IT literacy and ability to use most standard Microsoft packages
- Excellent role model for development of team members and demonstrates required behaviors to align to project and team objectives
- Prepared to travel and work at various sites
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2476
FINTEC recruit specialize in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Building and Trades
Job title: Storeman / Warehouse Operative Location: Solihull, B91 2SU Starting salary: £15,000 - £16,500 per annum (DOE) Benefits: potenti...
Corus Consultancy is currently recruiting for Night Warehouse operatives to join a well known client of ours based in Swanley. This positio...
Front End Factory Operative LOCATION: Brentford CONTRACT TYPE: Temp to Permanent HOURS: Full Time 6.30am-4.15pm Monday â Friday. SAL...
Our client is a leading coffee and vending service provider, and they have a vacancy for a Field Service Engineer to join their team, coveri...
Be One of the Best! Window Fitter - Uncapped earnings potential - £700 per week easily achievable. Want the chance to fulfil your potential...