Vehicle Panel Beater – Swindon17 Feb 17 06:02 pm - Jobs - Brighton £25,000 p.a
Vehicle Panel Beater
* To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
* Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
* Adhere to the manufacturerâ°ÃÂªs literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
* To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
Candidates will demonstrate:
* Strong communication skills for customer service and team communication.
* Handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is maintained at all times.
* Awareness of and adhere to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations
Candidates will ideally have:
* ATA qualification or be a time served technician
* NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
* Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
Company benefits include:
* Competitive Salary
* IMI (ATA) Accreditation Support
* Workplace Pension
* Life Assurance (Death in service)
* Excellent Bonus & OTEâ°ÃÂªs
* Career Development & Training through Nationwide Academy
* Retail Discount
* 22 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays Scheme
* Group Bonus Scheme
* Skills training from Manufacturers
* Car Scheme
* Team Culture
How to Apply?
(Apply online only)
C.V & Covering Letter
**Please note: On accepting an offer of employment with Nationwide, you are providing us with permission and consent to proceed with our reference and vetting process. Our offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and in some cases a criminal records check. We may require information that covers the last 6 years of your employment and personal history. Please ensure you have this information available.
Nationwide is an equal opportunities employer. Nationwide is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in its recruitment practices and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect â°ÃÃ to ensure that no registering applicant is less fairly treated in any situation because of age, sexual orientation, disability, gender, marital status, race or religious beliefs or any other condition not relevant to the performance of the job and secondly, to ensure that our clients are offered the best candidates available in terms of skills, experience and approach.**
Ad ID: 6498543