Technical Coordinator17 Feb 17 06:02 pm - Jobs - Brighton £39,000 p.a
Technical Coordinator required by Tewkesbury based engineering company, The successful candidate will be take ownership for the investigation of returned goods, whilst providing engineering support and excellent customer service.
* Using technical knowledge to assess incoming units and initiate further engineering reviews
*Stripping down parts and making recommendations for repairs
* Drive progress and resolve issues which may impact processing time, including technical or scheduling issues
* Provide progress updates and technical support to clients
*Assist with preparation of technical documentation
* Support and participate in technical investigations when required
* Additional administrative tasks as required for the smooth and efficient running of the department.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* An NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent in Business Administration or an Engineering discipline with experience gained within an engineering environment, ideally aerospace.
* Must be motivated, customer focused, and able to deal confidently and effectively with internal and external customers.
* Must possess excellent organisational skills and communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Must be willing to proactively take ownership of tasks and drive to completion without supervision
* Must be able to act on own initiative and with minimal supervision, organised, with ability to be highly productive.
* Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If this position is of interest, please contact Anna Hinton (Apply online only)
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ad ID: 6499007