South East – Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Primary School18 Feb 17 12:02 am - Jobs - Brighton £65.00 day
South East London – Primary School – seeking bright, ambitious and dedicated GRADUATES for a Teaching Assistant position which is starting Immediately until July 2017
Do you meet the following criteria?
* Left University within the last 5 years – undergraduate degree
* Have child related experience – voluntary or paid
* Looking for a full time, full academic year position for ÃÂ£65 per day
* Want to work with children to enhance previous experience
* Looking to apply for PGCE (or similar) in the near future
* Dedicated to becoming a Teacher in the future
* Located or within travelling distance of the South East of London
* Have a DBS (preferable) on the update service
…If the answer is yes to all of the above then this Primary School Teaching Assistant role could be for you!!
The Teaching Assistant position aims to see a Graduate engage in a variety of activities that will offer fantastic experience of working in a School environment. A Teaching Assistant will be expected to use their initiative and work out what required to be completed within the class to help the Teacher. Some duties can include setting up classroom activities, supervising groups of children and organising classwork.
In order to be considered you must hold a minimum of a degree and have a passion to pursue a career within education. Please only apply if you can commit to a full time role starting immediately through to July 2017 and hold relevant child related experience.
Please send all CV applications for the attention of Becki Dedman at Academics for immediate short listing and interviews. The Head Teacher is hoping to interview and have the Graduate start immediately, so having an enhanced DBS can be an advantage.
Ad ID: 6506262