Social Media05 Jan 17 09:01 pm - Jobs - Home Based £0.01 Pa
Social Media Intern
I am seeking a social media intern to get on board the beginning of the launch of a new personal brand for myself a speaker, aspiring author and coach. My aim is to raise my profile on social media in the lead up to the launch of my book, which will document my journey in and out of depression.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the growth of a new personal brand. The intern will be a bright and passionate individual who will responsible for managing the content and social media across existing platforms, which include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
This is a part-time home-working role that will require you to:
• Take on the management and coordination of the social media channels including responding to comments and interacting with other accounts
• Taking part in regular meetings about the marketing having involvement with the planning and strategy for a cohesive social media voice and brand image.
• To monitor followings and seek ways to increase engagement
• To continually carry out market research to generate new and engaging social media ideas and marketing campaigns for our social media presence
• Developing new Researching content ideas and writing for our blog
• Using analytical data to better target our social content
• Schedule social media posts in advance using tools such as hootsuite.
• Create quote images using wordswag
The ideal candidate will have:
• Perfect written English
• A love for images
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Previous experience in social media (preferred)
• Interest in working in a start-up environment
• Passionate about social media
• Strong Organisational skills
• Experience of social media management and moderation including all social media platforms
• Proven ability to develop distribution plans to share content with individuals and networks
• Ability to spot commercial opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: This is role UNPAID (I are looking for someone who wants to gain experience with an opportunity to grow with a new brand). There may be an opportunity for this to move to a paid role as things develop with the brand. Travel and food expenses will be covered if there is a need to work away from home.
Ad ID: 6047239