Smart Meter Trainer26 Sep 16 05:09 am - - Manchester £0 NA
Smart Meter Installation Trainer
Salary circa Â£30,000 p.a plus benefits (Negotiable dependent on experience)
Our client is searching for a highly motivated industry expert who has extensive knowledge of Power Meter Installations. This varied role will suit a highly driven, organised individual who wants to work as part of a close knit team, and provide an opportunity to learn new skills. Established in 2005, Our client is a National Trainer of operatives and operational staff within the Power, Gas, Utilities and Facilities Management Industries, headquartered in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
Your role will include:
* Delivery of classroom based and practical training courses to learners
* Identifying training needs analysis of individuals and organisations
* Mentoring and management of leaners
* Designing training programmes and learning resources in a variety of formats
* Evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes
* Maintaining records and ensuring compliance with Quality Management Systems
* Liaising with external clients
* A strong electrical background with experience of working in the electrical industry
* Clear and confident communication skills, with the ability to tailor delivery to different audiences
* Experience of Power meter installation
* Appropriate Electrical qualifications
* Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
Desired but not Essential:
* MOCOPA accreditation
* Training/Teaching and Assessing qualifications would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be given.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering note using the link provided.
Ad ID: 5571663