Saturday Letting Negotiator Role Wanted in South london02 Jan 17 11:01 am - Jobs - London £100.00 Pw
I am looking for a Saturday position within real-estate management in and around South West London.
I have a keen interest in property management and lettings and would like to develop my knowledge of the industry and further my skills within your business.
For over 10 years I have been working within Office & Facilities management and Health & Safety and enjoy all aspects of my job. During this time I have developed and furthered my knowledge within this field to a high degree.
I started at a junior level and because of my wiliness to learn and advance my knowledge and career, I achieve things that I put my mind to. I am a strong team player and look forward to working on projects and tight deadlines. To date my best achievement has been moving a company which consisted of 450 employees out of 5 different buildings into one office in central London within a small time frame. I have just finished a project renovation of a £5.5 million building on the riverside of Kingston upon Thames, within budget and in the time frame allotted to get the property ready for sell. I was the project manager to all the contractors which enabled me to get the assignment finished in a timely manner. I strive for excellence to help develop myself as a person and those around me.
In my spare time I enjoy giving back to the community and have been a volunteer for over 10 years working for a holiday camp where we take children away who come from deprive backgrounds. I am a professional Football coach and has managed kids football and referee at adult matches. I enjoy getting involved in the community which in turn helps me to better myself with people.
With my office management and facilities skills I will bring the following:
• A keen interest in property management with key knowledge of the local area
• A flexible in approach to work
• An excellent customer focussed telephone manner
• Energetic, highly motivated and a team player
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, computer literate and versed in online researching
• Good organisational skills, time management and an ability to prioritise work and mission critical requirements
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Confident and professional in communicating with internal staff, 3rd parties, clients and building better relationships
• A good work initiatives and an ability to work under pressure
• Very enthusiastic and a keen drive to learn the industry
• Maintains a professional manner at all times
• A friendly and outgoing nature, driven to provide high quality results in all situations
• Professional and well presented
I have my own car with full clean UK driving license.
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything you think might be of interest.
Ad ID: 5965396