Registered General Nurse (Band 5 RGN/RN) – Stanmore21 Dec 16 11:12 am - Jobs - London £16.00
Star Nursing and Care Services Ltd is currently seeking to recruit an experienced registered general nurse (RGN/RN) to work steady, flexible ad-hoc shifts in local NHS Hospitals in London. Working with Star Nursing and Care Services Ltd as an RGN you will need to deliver care to patients. You will also be likely to professionally assess patients, deliver specialist advice and maintain care records.
The successful applicant for the job will.
• Be qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN/RN).
• Be NMC registered and up to date.
• Not have any restrictions or conditions on your NMC pin.
• Have a minimum of 6 months UK Hospital experience.
If you are a newly qualified nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
Star Nursing Agency is ready to offer you competitive rates (£16.17ph – £26.15ph)*
• Competitive rates of pay
• Flexible shifts to suit your work life balance
• NHS Trust, community and private hospital available shifts
• We offer friendly service available daily
• Free mandatory training for our current staff
• Cash bonuses for recommending your friends*
We have various shift patterns, both days and nights, are available throughout the week from Monday to Sunday. Immediate starts.
How to Apply:
If you meet the criteria and interested in this position then please do apply.
Star Nursing and Care Services Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, colour, national origin, disability or age in admission, treatment, or participation on its programs, services and activities or in employment.
Star Nursing and Care Services Ltd 104 Woolwich Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 0LE, www.starnursing.co.uk, Tel: 0208 858 4427, Fax: 0208 465 5875.
Ad ID: 5860623