Property Manager Required- Full Time24 Nov 16 10:11 pm - Jobs - London N/A
The Property Manager will be required to deal with the day to day management of properties within the Residential wide range of quality properties.
The requirement is for a proactive, versatile and self-assured individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion following specific instructions. Where necessary. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining an excellent customer service at all times.
Role and Responsibilities
Integrity, reliability and the ability to meet regular contractual deadlines are all essential. The role involves the maintenance of accurate up to date records, the scheduling of payments and contractual obligations and the foresight to predict problems within the tenancy agreement and to report them.
Conformity to all current legislation governing tenancy agreements and landlord responsibilities is essential. Recording of the information in an up to date state on company’s’ approved software and the accurate reporting of figures is also required.
Their behaviour, attitude and performance must show an exemplary commitment to company and the best possible level of service of their customers.
The successful candidate work duties will include:
• General day to day management of the managed property portfolio.
• The arrangement of and monitoring of all property maintenance and snagging problems together with the invoicing and recording of the agreement. Monitor contractors’ performance and agree payments.
• Dealing with front line and specific customer enquiries. Emails, enquires and overnight telephone messages.
• Dealing with prospective tenant enquiries.
• Organising and scheduling, and chasing up where necessary, all relevant safety checks on all managed properties.
• Arranging and facilitating tenancy sign ups by accurate and timely supply of administration and reference checking. Preparation of new contracts, agreements, guarantor agreements, deposit scheme admin landlord licensing.
• Daily banking and reporting procedures. Ensuring timely and accurate payment to landlords.
• Daily data control sheets and submission to accounts department.
• Prepare and maintain internal office communications including updating the white board daily, checklists and filing.
• Daily responsibility for incoming and outgoing post ensuring delivery is made.
• Stationery ordering and monitoring of stock levels of all printed material.
• Managing property inspections and inventories, reporting and administering accounts.
• Management of the client database and the generation of management statements.
• Utilities bills and responsibility thereof.
• Archiving property and tenant details in accordance with data-protection.
• Updating websites where necessary and placing advertisements to a good standard to gain further business.
• Any other duties as reasonably required from time to time.
Additional tenancy administrator roles.
• Inform of and / or action renewal deadlines supervise and complete tenancy renewals in all aspects.
• Develop this as a separate income stream and report accordingly.
These roles may be altered or added to by agreement.
Essential Skills required:
Relevant property management experience
A Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car is essential
• Good work ethic and high energy levels
• Team player and highly self-motivated
• Enthusiastic about property
• Outgoing with good rapport building skills
• Generating quality leads, and consistently aiming for high conversion rates.
• Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills are essential.
• Smart and presentable appearance
We require potential candidates to have a proven track record of property management, to have a very strong attention to every detail and to possess strong interpersonal, communication and intellectual skills. Time management, organizational skills and customer service approach are key elements. We are looking to fill the role as soon as possible and will offer a generous package for the right candidate.
Kindly forward your CV and a recent photo of yourself.
Job Type: Full-time
Ad ID: 5694112