Property Lettings Manager14 Sep 16 01:09 am - - Liverpool £0 NA
Property Lettings Manager Required
Â£2,000 pcm (full-time equivalent), plus performance bonus (to be discussed).
About the company
Our client is a small property investment and lettings business, operating nationally but based in London. They've been managing properties for ten years, and owing to expansion they require a new manager to join their friendly team.
Management of a nation-wide portfolio of single and multi-let properties from a base in London.
Liaising with local agents and tradespeople to ensure properties are fully tenanted and maintained; liaising with tenants as appropriate for arranging repairs and check-ins/check-outs; keeping adverts up to date, preparing contracts and paperwork, doing tenant credit and reference checks, ensuring tenant deposits are protecteded and released, responding to phone calls and emails, maintaining a tidy and organised office including both paper and electronic filing systems and property management systems; liaising with book-keepers, checking rents have come in, checking and forwarding invoices for payment, and answering simple enquiries via the financial accounting system; liaising with business owners, responding to queries and preparing performance reports.
Batchelor degree; good level of numeracy and literacy; at least three years' experience in property-related activity
Successful candidate will ideally have:
* Ability to work on own initiative and alongside off-site managers
* Excellent telephone and people skills
* Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
* Computer literacy, eg Microsoft Word and Excel
* Methodical and tidy office administration skills
* Capability of organising and prioritising workload and meeting deadlines
* Ability to resolve problems
* Honest, reliable and friendly personality
* Ability to work from home at times, with own computer and printer/scanner/copier.
Must be available 9am-6pm Monday to Saturday to answer mobile and emails. Normal office hours 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. Some flexibility required/available. Full time, or substantially full time.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering note using the link provided.
Ad ID: 5539005