Operations Management Supervisor – Post Graduate role17 Feb 17 06:02 pm - Jobs - Brighton £32,000 p.a
Operations Management Supervisor â°ÃÃ Post Graduate Functional Placements/ Development role
Ã¥Â£competitive salary plus excellent benefits youâ°ÃÂªd expect from a leading global business
Vauxhall is the only car manufacturer to have consistently produced cars in the UK for over one hundred years. Weâ°ÃÂªre proud to be part of the General Motors Group: With 212,000 employees globally, touching six continents, speaking 50 languages and crossing 23 time zones. A job with us could not only provide a sustainable career, but an opportunity for you to develop your skills amongst forward-thinking technology and people.
Weâ°ÃÂªre looking for our next inspirational leaders to develop our products, process and people. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to have exposure to all aspects of Engineering, Supply Chain Analytics, Production Supervision and Manufacturing.
Our post graduate rotation programme means you will have the opportunity to be exposed to different areas of the business; from the different manufacturing units through to our support functions such as HR and Finance. You will be mentored by our current Leaders who will train you on the whole manufacturing spectrum and support you in developing your skills and maximising your potential.
With the skills, training and exposure, weâ°ÃÂªll offer you progression to undertake a Managerial Operational role.
This is a post graduate/qualification programme for individuals that have a good level of manufacturing experience. Weâ°ÃÂªre looking for drive, passion and the commitment to be part of our continuing success. Youâ°ÃÂªll also have:
* Good educational qualifications, minimum of HND/HNC/Degree in a relevant engineering, automotive, supply chain or similar discipline
* A good level of experience working in a manufacturing/production environment â°ÃÃ this is essential
* The willingness to take on challenges from working in a highly pressured and fast paced environment.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people at various levels, coupled with string organisation and decision making abilities
* Flexibility is required as you will be required to travel to other GM Plants for training or short term assignments.
Vauxhall Motors, A GM Brand, is committed to equal opportunities.
Ad ID: 6498262