Motoring Insurance-Customer Claims Specialist16 Feb 17 02:02 pm - Jobs - Manchester £16,000 p.a
Job Title: Senior Customer Services Advisor
A worldwide industrial distributor is looking for an experienced Senior Customer Services Advisor to join their expanding team on a permanent basis within their modern office Birmingham based
About the Senior Customer Services Advisor Role:
* Visit and present information to external customers regarding various products.
* Deal with all customer queries, or transfer to the relevant department.
* Enter all purchase orders to the internal system
* Provide "After Sales" support, via telephone, email or fax to customers
* Provide support to the Consett Customer Services team and Customer Services Supervisor
* Deal with incoming calls
* Investigating debit notes and invoice queries received.
* Preparing and sending Quotations and Pro-forma's.
* To ensure all price queries, discount errors, pack quantities, discrepancies, credit held orders or carriage charge exemptions are logged to the Customer Reporting Database.
About you as the Senior Customer Services Advisor:
* Must have previous experience within a customer service environment in a similar position
* Previous administrative experience is desirable.
* Be well organised and able to prioritise and multi task.
* Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
* Must possess strong leadership skills and excellent time management.
* Possess well developed communication and interpersonal skills and able to deal with people at all levels both in and outside the business.
* Be computer literate
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ad ID: 6484074