Lincolnshire – Primary NQT’s – Relocation bonus available18 Feb 17 01:02 am - Jobs - Brighton £32.00 annum
If you are looking to secure your first permanent teaching role from September 2017 and would like to join a supportive, well run school with outstanding leadership, please read on.
We are looking for newly qualified primary teachers to work in a Multi-Academy Trust based in North East Lincolnshire.
Successful candidates could receive a ÃÂ£1,000 relocation bonus as well as support in finding suitable accommodation.
A comprehensive package of benefits include:
* ÃÂ£1,000 relocation bonus – tax free, payable on day of arrival (terms apply)
* Part of a high performing Multi-Academy Trust, with 'Good' to 'Outstanding' schools
* Very few behaviour issues – teachers can get on with the business of teaching
* Comprehensive and successful Induction programme for NQTs
* Diverse school community – many of our teachers come from as far as Canada
* Well resourced, including state-of-art equipment throughout all schools
* Accelerated career progression based on performance – fast track to leadership for high performing candidates
* Low staff turnover
* Beautiful location – relatively low living costs
* Pastoral support for new teachers including help with accommodation
* Support and guidance around OFSTED inspection process
* Regular open days – meet the senior leadership team in an informal environment
Many schools come to ITN Mark Education to help them recruit the best temporary and permanent teaching staff; so you will not find this vacancy advertised online or in the TES.
To find out more about this great opportunity, the school and living in Lincolnshire, get in contact with ITN Mark Education today!
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ad ID: 6507860