Care Assistant14 Feb 17 11:02 am - Jobs - Brighton £9.65 p.a
*FULL DRIVING LICENCE ESSENTIAL*
*NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY AS FULL CERTIFIED TRAINING PROVIDED & PAID*
*FULL TIME & PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE, MORNING, EVENING & WEEKEND HOURS*
*COMPETITIVE RATES AND BENEFITS*
Call Now on (Apply online only) for further information.
We are entering an exciting new phase of development and we need Community Care Assistants to play a key part. Link Homecare are a supportive Community Care Assistant provider for elderly clients in Witney.
We are looking for committed care assistants to join our homecare team and help our clients remain independent within their own homes throughout areas within Oxfordshire.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* We can provide you with a car if required.
* £9.20-9.65 per hour (competitive rate)
* Holiday pay.
* Paid Mileage.
* Travel Time Paid.
* Guaranteed contracted hours.
* Full Training provided. You will receive certified paid training.
* Further Advanced Training available.
* Your voice matters – Supportive work environment from your team & line manager. Cleeve actively operates an open door policy.
* Due to our expansion and continued growth, career progression opportunities frequently become available.
The requirements for our Care Assistants position are…
* Full Driving Licence.
* All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS that is processed and paid for by Cleeve.
* Satisfactory references.
* Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
Who are we looking for?
* Caring individuals
* The ability to show Compassion
* Provide our clients with Quality Care
* Treat our clients with Dignity
* Show Commitment to the Care Sector
Individuals that hold a full valid UK Driving Licence
Ad ID: 6443374