Brown Goods/AV Field Service Engineer22 Feb 17 09:02 pm - Jobs - Brighton £26,800 p.a
Brown Goods/Audio Visual Field Service Engineer
I have an excellent opportunity for a field service engineer based in the Chelmsford area to join a leading company of Audio Visual/Brown Goods equipment.
* Installing and repairing audio visual and brown goods equipment in domestic properties
* Working 5 days a week (Monday ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ Friday) ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ occasional Saturdays may be required
* Covering Essex
* Candidates with a background in one of the following sectors would be well suited:
* Experience as a Sky/Virgin service engineer installing/repairing equipment in customersÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ¢ homes
* Experience as an audio visual engineer repairing equipment in customersÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ¢ homes
* Experience working for a company such as CurryÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ¢s/Brighthouse etc. and had experience installing equipment in customersÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ¢ homes
* Previously worked in a position which required attendance to domestic properties but also has a technical understanding/hobby and are extremely familiar with iPadÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ¢s, Smart TVÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ¢s Blu-ray players etc.
* 6 month fixed term contract then turning into permanent employment
* ÃÂÃÂ£26,800 (pro rata) + company car + fuel card
To apply please send an updated CV to hayley.lem @(url removed) for consideration
Ad ID: 6531452