Assistant Finance Manager02 Feb 17 03:02 pm - Jobs - London £25,000 Pa
Pearl Linguistics is one of the market leading translation and interpreting services in the UK, servicing a large base of clients from individuals to large corporates. Based in Docklands, the business is looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Finance Manager into its growing team. Reporting into the Finance Manager, the role itself is varied and wide-ranging but specifically you will be responsible for the following:
• Book-keeping and accounts payable/accounts receivable management
• Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts & forecasts
• Processing of payrolls, PAYE & VAT returns
• Processing of staff commissions
• Reconciling balance bank and balance sheet accounts
• Processing interpreter and supplier payments
• Processing staff expenses
• Dealing with client and interpreter queries
• Supporting the Finance Manager with ad-hoc requests
• Coaching more junior members of staff.
The successful candidate should possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and be highly organised. They will have a recognised finance or book-keeping qualification and experience of Sage 50.
Ad ID: 6226312